- Our Company
- Your College Planning Team
- Upcoming Live Workshop Schedule
- What Others Say
- Insider College Planning Information
- 7 Ways To Spot A Scholarship Scam
- Posting on Facebook Can Haunt You
- College Admission Process Made Easy
- 29 Tips For Acing The SAT
- Make The Most Of A College Visit
- College Essay Writing Tips
- College Interviewing In Style
Warning: Students, What You Post On
Facebook & MySpace Could Haunt You!
It happened again. In January, 2008, almost 100 students (!!!!) from one high school in Minnesota were suspended or kicked off of sports teams for photos that were posted on online websites like MySpace and Facebook that showed them drinking and partying. So, if you’ve been working hard to get into college-- have busted your rear getting good grades, studied late at night for the SAT, polished and perfected your essay, and prepared for campus interviews—you’re not done just yet. Let’s talk about how NOT to let a stupid photo or two ruin your chances of getting in….or worse.
In this free report titled "Warning: Students, What You Post On Facebook & MySpace Could Haunt You!", we explain how to make sure your postings on social websites don't end up ruining your chances of getting into the college of your choice..
To get this free report, simply complete the form below and you will receive instant access to this valuable information.